Hope you all had a great weekend! We spent all day Saturday doing yard work and I feel like we finally made some progress. I'm not the best with plants so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will stay alive!
I've shared this dresser once before. It started out pretty beat up. I found it on Craigslist when we first got married and thought it would be perfect for our guest room at our first home. It served it's purpose for a few years and then when our daughter was born, we no longer had room for it and it ended up collecting dust in the garage until we moved.
Here's the first "before", what it looked like when I first bought it.
Then, I gave it a little makeover to fit our guest room at the time. Please avert your eyes from the dreaded double knob. I've since learned that it is a big no no.
After being stored in the garage for a few years and moved to our new house, it needed a fresh paint coat of paint. Plus my style has changed so much and I wanted something to better suit that as well. I knew it would be used in my daughter's new room so I painted it to coordinate with her new hutch. You can find that transformation here.
So, like the hutch, it got a few fresh coats of Behr Marquee Graceful Gray.
I switched out the double knobs for these pulls I found on Etsy. I wanted something that would fit well with the style of the dresser and these fit perfectly without me having to drill new holes.
My daughter's room is finally starting to feel finished. We added a new rug last week and I feel like that was the missing piece hat has pulled it all together. In case you've missed some of the projects I've done in there so far, here's a recap.