Pantry Makeover

There's something about an organized space that makes me happy and our pantry was far from organized.  I knew I wanted to give it a facelift and finally got around to it a few months ago.  We started with a basic builder's grade pantry.  It was functional, but they didn't make the most use out of the space.

Here's a look at where we started so you can fully appreciate the after.  

Continue Reading...


Moodboard Monday

Sometimes it just takes changing out one small thing to make a space feel new and fresh.  Switching out a light or adding a new rug can make things look completely different!  I recently gave my own entryway a little facelift, which I'll share soon, and it inspired me to do this week's Moodboard Monday.  That little black tray is technically for condiments, but I think it would be the perfect spot for your keys, spare change, or just emptying your pockets when you come in the door.  My sister just ordered that fiddle leaf and she said it's great!  It's a live one and gets great reviews too!  

*This post contains affiliate links, as always I only share products I love and think you would too!  Thanks for your support!


HM Sale!

H & M is having a great sale right now!  I seriously couldn't believe some of the prices.  A few things were 90% off plus an additional 25%!  

Hope you all have a great weekend!


Living Room Updates

Most of the rooms in our home evolve over time and our living room is definitely one of those spaces.  We recently added a few affordable finds and I really think it helped pull the space together.  The second hand coffee table made such a huge difference.  The size and scale fits the space so much better and was the jumping off point for adding few more finishing touches. 

The first thing we did was to layer this rug over our jute rug.  I'm still amazed at what a difference this made.  I love the jute rug because it's neutral and allows me to change things up, but the new rug keeps things neutral while adding a touch of pattern and warmth.  And the best part is, it's around $100 for the 7 x 10!  I will say it's a little on the thin side, but it works perfectly layered over another rug or with  a rug pad.    

I also moved this asparagus fern inside.  The planter is a champagne bucket from IKEA.

You can read more about this dresser turned TV console here.

We also added these leather pillow covers to the gray chairs.  I really wanted to add some texture and a bit of warmth to all the gray and these really helped do that.  They are a great deal for leather pillow covers too.  I'm looking forward to breaking them in seeing the leather age over time.  

Related Posts/Sources: 
Gray Chairs: Homegoods
Sectional: Bassett
Wall Color: Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray

*This post contains affiliate links.  Thank you for your support!


Moodboard Monday

For this week's Moodboard Monday I thought I'd do a group of accessories.  Sometimes you can get bored with a space and all you need is to update a few things to make it feel new again.  I'm a big fan of switching out the accessories when you want to mix things up.  Even something as simple as changing out an outdated light fixture can make a huge difference.  Most of these items are on sale too!  

*This post contains affiliate links.  As always I only share things that I love and think you will too!  Thanks for your support!

Moodboard Monday

This week for my Moodboard Monday series, I'm bringing you a sweet little girl's nursery design.  I just love creating kids' spaces.  Most of the items are on sale too! 

white crib // curtains // rug // glider // round mirror // basket

*This post contains affiliate links.  As always I only share things I love and think you will too!

Moodboard Mondays

I'm reviving an old series I started a while back called Moodboard Mondays.  I had good intentions, but wasn't the most consistent with it.  My goal is to share a moodboard each Monday that has affordable finds that you can incorporate into your home.  Sometimes it will be a full room design and other times just a collection of things that I think you would like.  I'm always open to feedback so if there are particular items you would like to see please let me know!  

This week I was inspired by these twin metal beds.  I've mentioned before that I love the look of two twin beds and these are under $100 each! (and even cheaper if you buy the open box item)  Such a good deal!  And the wall sconces are plug in so no hard wiring required!

*This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission from some of the items mentioned in this post.  As always I only share things that I love and think you would too!