I'm back at it this week with a few of my Friday Faves. Hope you enjoy!
1. I would love to make this bag be for the farmer's market or grocery store! Could be a fun gift too!
2. I came across this pouf the other day and was instantly drawn to it. I'm loving palm prints for summer and the contrasting trim is the perfect finishing touch.
3. I think this balloon needs to make an appearance at our next party.
4. Have you seen the new Oh Joy line for summer? It makes me want to have a party just so I can use it!
5. A few of these tassel placemats sewn together would make a pretty cute pillow.
6. If you follow me on instagram you already saw this, but I came across the cutest black and gold stuff at Hobby Lobby the other day. A lot more glamorous and a little less chevron/burlap than the stuff they normally have. :) I loved those lamps and think that black/gold canvas could be a fun DIY.
While I was there, I also came across some Lindsay Letters canvases and prints. I was lucky enough to win one of her canvases a while back and have been hooked ever since. They were running low on them and out of a lot of them, but they said they'd be getting more in. I'll definitely be going back!
Seen anything great lately? I hope you have a wonderful weekend!