It's no secret that I love a good deal, so naturally I like the dollar store, most of the time. We have a local dollar store that I like even better than the dollar tree. They have some seriously good stuff. I'm talking 6 packs of foam rollers for $1! The same ones that sell for $10 a pack at Lowe's. But today I'm going to share a few of my favorites from The Dollar Tree since most of you probably have one nearby.
1. Shelf Liners-Some of them are cute and some of them aren't so much, but I really like this black and white pattern. They also have an assortment of contact paper that's great for things like lining the back of bookshelves.
2. Square White Plates-We bought these to use at the head table at our wedding and we are still using them! They look way more expensive than $1 and are so versatile. You can use them for pretty much any holiday or get together. Dress them up or dress them down.
3. Foil Utility pans-I'm at the age where most of my friends are having babies. These are so great to take food to them without them having to worry about cleanup and me not having to worry about getting my dishes back. It's a win win! I always make sure to have a few on hand.
4. Food storage jars-I love these jars. They are so good for keeping things organized and looking pretty.
5. Shells-I haven't bought any of these yet, but I do love all things beachy. Add these to an IKEA shadowbox and you've got yourself some art!
6. Party plates and supplies-I purchased practically all the paper products for my daughter's party here. They have pretty much any solid color you would need and the price can't be beat. You can always dress them up with fun, printed napkins too.
7. Mylar balloons-These are one of my favorite things to buy at the Dollar Tree. Once again, the price can't be beat. I always swing by there if I need one for a special occasion. I usually stick with the solid color foil balloons. They come in an assortment of pretty colors too, of course I always have to throw a gold one into the mix!
8. Vases-I can't tell you how many times I've used these vases for decorating for special events. They are also great to have around the house too. If you need several of them you can always order them online and have them shipped to the store for free. Great for weddings too!
9. Gift wrap-They have some pretty cute gift wrap sometimes. Great for wrapping gifts, of course, but also useful for lining drawers or creating photo backdrops, lining bookcases, etc. I also like to grab a few gift bags while I'm there in case I get into a bind.
So those are the basic things I like to look for when I hit up The Dollar Tree. Do you have any dollar store favorites?