I bought this high chair from my daughter's party before I was even pregnant with her. I came across it at a local thrift store and couldn't pass it up. It was half price day so I walked out with it for only $5. I knew it would come in handy some day. Structurally it was not in the best shape, so I figured I probably wouldn't use it as our main high chair. However, I knew it would be great for my daughter's party after a quick little makeover. I tightened up all the screws and added a little wood glue in some of the loose joints and it's actually really sturdy now.
I had trouble finding the right pink, but settled on this one from Rustoleum. It actually has really good coverage, you just have to be careful not to get too heavy handed or you'll get drips. (but that's pretty much the case with any spraypaint) I've used it in white for several of my other projects too and always had great results.
sorry about the pink grass honey...
It looked very bright when I first started spraying it, but thankfully the color calmed down after it dried.
Total cost for the chair + spraypaint = less than $10!