Hi! It's Mrs. Devore's sister and I am here to hijack this blog! Today is her 26th birthday. So, for you today, I will list the 26 reasons why I think she is just so wonderful.
1. She is creative in a way that I cannot even figure out how to be.
2. She has always agreed that I was the favorite child.
3. She maintains a very healthy lifestyle.
4. She is really good at cooking, especially cake.
5. Her hair consistently looks fabulous. I am talking Barbie fabulous.
6. Her design gift goes beyond home decor and into fashion. She can work.it.girlfriend.
7. She cleaned my room as a child.
8. She can navigate the giant Marshalls/Homegoods near where we live with ease.
9. Many parts of my home have been redesigned by her...on a dime...
10. She loves my son, her nephew, and uses a special mousy voice when talking about him.
11. No goodwill is safe when she is near.
12. Trash becomes treasure. Like, real life, side of the road trash. She's good, people.
13. She runs with me even though I can be a slow poke.
14. She possesses the mental strength I wish I had.
15. She still gets in trouble with me in the grocery store when we shop with Mom.
16. Puns are a major part of her vocabulary.
17. She is witty.
18. She makes me laugh until I cry at almost every family function.
19. She acts like she has really big muscles.
20. Her voice is so beautiful.
21. She is a really good blogger and helps me know what to do.
22. She has her own shop.
23. She bites her tongue when she concentrates real hard.
24. Did I already mention she is a fabulous dresser? I mean, when I get dressed each morning I try and think what would Bethany wear?
25. She's athletic...always has been more athletic than my brother.
26. She is love.
Happy Birthday, Sis! As cheesy as it sounds, I am thankful that you are not only my sister, but my friend. I love doing life with you near. Thank you for all you are!
If you want to see more birthday celebrating, head over to my blog.