More Painting...

We just finished a redo of one of our sleep labs and I wanted to share one of the pieces I madeover for this project. I found this picture at Homegoods for $11. I thought it was a great deal for the size of it but the colors didn't really work for where we were going to use it. It had a few scratches and dings too.

So I just used some acrylic paint and tried to tie in some of the colors that we wanted to use. I went over it with some dark stain just to make it look more blended and less harsh. Like I said before, I'm definitly not an artist but it works for what we needed. I hope to reveal the rest of the lab later this week!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments, they make my day!